Copertina del n. 50-51

Volumes

Editorial Board
Journal of the Botanical Garden of Naples and the Department of Biology
of the University of Naples Federico II
Via Foria 223, 80139 Naples, Italy
Phone +39 0812538500
e-mail: moretti@unina.it
http://www.biologiavegetale.unina.it/

ISSN 0416-928X


Delpinoa
is a botanical journal edited by the Botanical Garden of Naples and the Department of Biology of University of Naples Federico II.
Delpinoa publishes peer-reviewed research on all areas of plant biology. Researches specifically addressed to aspects of the botany of southern Italy and to general issues concerning botanical gardens are especially welcome by the Journal.
The Journal was founded in 1899, with the name of Bullettino dell’Orto Botanico della Regia UniversitÓ di Napoli (Bulletin of the Botanical Garden of the Royal University of Naples), by Federico Delpino, distinguished botanist and director of the Botanical Garden of Naples from 1893 to 1905. In 1947, the journal changed its denomination to Delpinoa, in honour of its founder.
Index of papers published in the Bullettino dell’Orto Botanico della Regia UniversitÓ di Napoli from1899 to 1947 is available in the Volume 49 (2007) of Delpinoa. Index of papers published in Delpinoa from 1948 to 2006 is available in the Volume 48 (2006) of Delpinoa.
Since Volume 50/51 (2008/2009), Delpinoa is available on-line only.

Cover image: View of  the Monumental Greenhouse (today Merola Greenhouse) of the Botanical Garden of Naples.
(Copper engraving attributed to Giacinto Gigante; from “Zuccagni Orlandini A., Corografia Fisica, Storica, Statistica dell’Italia (1835-45)”).